Monday 1 January 2018

Time of rest????

So since we last caught up we've been resting......hahahahaha not likely! 

So far with our rest we've been been to Merry Hell, Cheshire Oaks, visiting family, partying (hard), cleaning, food shopping, watching awesome films, crocheting like mad, organising a meal for 11, getting up before 8 (aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh). Aching from dancing the night away and finally pulling off a meal for 11. I'm exhausted just writing all that.

Tomorrow is my day of getting back on track. I've not over, over indulged but I've definitely eaten/drank more than I should have. I'm going to be weighed and find out the damage. I'm not bothered if it's a maintain, 20lbs on or 1lb on it will be what it will be. I have a whole 51 weeks to sort it out. I'm not making any new year's resolutions but I am going to be healthier. I counted my blessings that I made it to a new year but I did so now it's time for a new one.

Tonight and today has constituted eating anything and everything in sight. Why do we do that? There's nothing you can't eat (unless there's a medical reason etc) IF we eat it in moderation. So this next few weeks is going to be all about that, being mindful, using moderation and staying on track.

For Christmas I had the Dawn French's new book; Me, you and a diary. It's fab, very thought provoking and I'm desperate to read it all but I'm going to be good. I'm only going to read the bit that I'm on and no more. I'm going for to be honest, blunt and take the bull by the horns. There were lots of fabulous times last year but there were also some traumatic times. Family and friends I've said goodbye to, family we are grateful are still here and times we want to forget. Life would be boring without some of these events but I think I'd settle for a less rocky year for 2018.

So 2018 what have you got planned for us? Make it a kind one please but if it's not give me the strength to get through it.

Speak again soon

S
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment